Here are a few capital factors named by Bashar and experienced by myself and many others (you might be one of us) that can lead you to illness, and they are named by the lack of:
- Reduction of Stress
- Elimination of Toxins already in the body (heavy metals are some of them)
- Lightening your diet
What to do:
- Start breathing more consciously and make sure you bring all that good oxygen all the way down into your lower abdomen. Most of us don’t breathe properly and only fill our lungs while our guts lack oxygenation (this is something that my friend at Doc’s Herbal keeps reminding me as I forget and he is right as, as soon as I do it, it helps me relax and my insides feel much happier!). Take long walks outside in the countryside as the air is less toxic than the one you breathe indoors (generally speaking, although, with all the crap they dump on us from the sky with the chemtrails, I am starting to have my doubts). Trust Mother Earth to provide you with some good quality oxygen.
- Drink water (please, not the one from the tap as it is full of chemicals, unless it is purified), plenty of it! Don’t wait until you feel thirsty because this is the last alert the body sends to you. Drink constantly. Have a bottle with you that follows you everywhere you go; make it your best friend!
- Daily Exercise is a must to keep your body in shape, oxygenated, toxins free by eliminating through your pores etc. The choice of sports nowadays is huge and if you can’t afford to pay to go to the gym, thanks to the internet and Youtube, you can still practise and discover an activity that is good for you and that you can enjoy which doesn’t cost a penny. Of course, if you can do it outside, it’s even better! I join both as I have a dog that needs daily exercise I take her for an hour walk in the woods or on the mountain. But I also love Yoga and I do that at home. Swimming is also an excellent activity and it’s fun too. If you can join the fun to the physical activity, you have a winner as you will never get tired of it and you will love doing it! Don’t forget that if you have children (I do) they will learn by your example and they will be given a great start in life thanks to you.
- Our lives are very stressful (for most of us) and if we don’t do anything to palliate the negative effects of it, this is a ticket to illness. All of the above will help reducing the effects of stress. Keep a close tab on what is going on in your head: Mindfulness and consciousness go hand in hand. I find that meditating helps a huge lot and if you haven’t tried it yet, then I suggest it whole heartedly. If you don’t know how or where to start, I suggest Youtube to be a great place to start looking. If the thought of meditating gives you a skin reaction, then try to allow yourself some quiet time daily.
- Toxins can come from:
- what we put in our mouth: Eating organic is a great start as you will do yourself a favour as well as one to our dear planet. Favour a high in fibre diet, rich in fruit and veg. Beware of meat as the non- organic one is jam packed with all sorts of antibiotics, hormones of all sorts and what not, and they will all end up in your body! Favour raw to cooked as often as possible as the nutrients are intact in that form. Also remember that the higher the quality of the food, the less quantity you require.
- the thoughts we harbour and how much we let of the outside world affect us. Stress and negative thoughts can be poisonous to ourselves which is why we must keep control over them by a conscious lifestyle. Working on some positive affirmations is a way to start changing our thought patterns. Starting to see life in a more positive way does help, a little more every day. Look for the good things in your life and start focussing on them. By being grateful to what our life is offering us we are bringing more positive in it and it will attract even more.
- By eating light (we actually could speak in both of the meanings of the term here), we put less demand on our body and it will be thankful to us by keeping us healthy. By eating less we eliminate all the weight that causes trauma to our joints, arteries, heart and so on. And that’s without saying that you will love yourself a bit more for it too. If you need to loose weight do it by changing your lifestyle and going easy but steady. If you loose weight too fast, you are guaranteed to get it back just as fast!
How to detox:
By using vitamin C and natural sulphur. Bashar advises to consume from 2000mg to 3000mg three times a day to start seeing the effects on the body and 5000mg to 6000mg three times a day to clear the toxins when heavily affected. But beware that what you take as vitamin C doesn’t contain Aspartame or some other poison; therefore read the ingredients first.
Natural sulphur rich foods are raw garlic, onions, cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, Brussels sprouts, turnips, bok choy and kohlrabi. The egg white is also high in sulphur.
To eliminate heavy metals in the body, a great plant is there for us: Milk Thistle. By taking it daily, it will rid you of all those toxins and it will boost your liver too! Take a table spoon three times a day, in powder, over your food for a serious detox and a tea spoon three times a day for a routine maintenance.
I would add that if you eat garlic and ginger everyday, you will do your body a great favour, particularly in winter. I will write a paper on the benefits of these two magical ingredients very soon.
But most of all, I believe that in order to be able to keep at doing all of the above you need to do yourself the biggest favour you ever will which is to start loving yourself unconditionally. This is the most important step before any other and this is also the one that will take you all the way to mental and physical health. Many books have been written about it, Youtube is full of pieces of channeling about it or you might be lucky and have a friend who will help you. I was lucky to have one who helped me on the last steps to it. It is a long journey. It doesn’t happen overnight, but if you are determined, you will make it. Always remember that you are worth every bit of it because God lives in you and you are made of that divine light. You just need to remember it and once you have, the memory of it will not leave you.
Until then, I wish you a very good read and a wonderfully happy life!
Many blessings in love and light.
Note: To those who don’t know Bashar, he is a star being coming from the future (roughly 300 years ahead of us). He is channeled by Darryl Anka and has some fantastic insights to give us. If you are interested in knowing more about him, you can visit his Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWDPG5sZXNcJ3Xj4KwXaE3g